Hawaii Fake Driver License
20% discount for 3 or more IDs!
Hawaii Fake Drivers License
It is the responsibility of the license holder to renew their Hawaii Driver’s License prior to the expiration date.
All Hawaii Driver Licenses expire at 12:00 midnight on the expiration date. If the license holder is a member of any component of the United States Armed Forces who is on active federal service and whose driver license expired while deployed outside the United States, the driver license shall remain valid for ninety days (90) after the service member’s return to the United States.
Make your Fake Hawaii Driver’s License at any Motor Vehicle & Licensing Offices within six (6) months prior to the expiration date. All applicants must not present original or certified copies from our Hawaii Acceptable Documents Checklist to prove the following and be able to renew their license:
- Provide proof of Name
- Provide proof of Date of Birth
- No Provide proof of Social Security Number
- No Provide proof of Legal Presence
- No Proof of Principal Residence
- No Complete a Driver License application for renewal that is available at any driver licensing office
- No Pass required vision test
- Payment of the appropriate fees.
All fake id come with free duplicate.
Validity period of the real Hawaii ID card: 4 years until the holder is 25, 8 years after
Material used for real Hawaii ID card: PVC
Format of the license number on real Hawaii ID card: letter “H” and 8 digits, no spaces
Scanning areas of the real Hawaii ID card: a 2-D bar code
Special features of the real Hawaii ID card:
- Ghost photo on front.
- Holographic state seal repeating in overlay.
- A row of hibiscus flower in UV ink.